MyItCertificate's React with Redux Training will expertise you to build efficient React applications by mastering the concepts of React, Redux and React Native. In React with Redux Course, you will learn how to build simple components & integrate them into more complex design components. After completing the training you will be able to build the applications using React concepts such as JSX, Redux, Asynchronous Programming using Redux-Saga middleware, Fetch data using GraphQL, perform Testing using Jest, successively Deploy applications using Nginx and Docker plus build Mobile applications using React Native.
React Course Overview
What Skills you will grasp in React with Redux Training?
The React with Redux and Native certification training is designed to provide you the deep knowledge and skills required to become a successful web and mobile application developer. It starts with the fundamental concepts of React and its architecture. The react training then focuses on Redux and its features demonstrate how to React and Redux can be used together to build extensive web applications and later guides you on how to develop responsive UIs to handle user interactions in a mobile environment using React Native.
What are the objectives of our React with Redux Course?
On completion of the react training, the learner will be able to:
1. Develop a proper understanding of Web Development Architecture
2. Create an application using React components
3. Perform Navigation using Routes
4. Build Web Applications using React with Redux
5. Program Async Actions using Redux-Saga Middleware
6. Write Queries using GraphQL
7. Execute Test Cases using Jest
8. Deploy Applications using Docker and Nginx
9. Build Mobile Applications using Native React
Who Should Opt for this React with Redux Online Training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
2. UI/UX Developers
3. Web Developers
4. Software Developers
5. Developers upgrading from Angular, Vue and other similar UI
What are the pre-requisites for React with Redux Online Course?
1. Fundamentals of programming and object-oriented concepts
but should be familiar with the basics of these topics)