IgmGuru's SAC Planning training online course is designed according to the Analytics cloud planning updated learning content. This Analytics Cloud Planning training includes all planning features in Analytics Cloud such as creating dimensions and planning models, importing flat file data, designing value driver trees, configuring data actions, creating formulas, running simulations, and defining allocations. In addition, the course covers collaboration, process control tasks, comments, and planning stories.
Analytics Cloud Planning Training Overview
What are the objectives of the SAC Planning Online Training course:
This SAC Planning Online Training course will cover:
1. An introduction to the Analytics Cloud Planning
2. Designing dimensions and planning models
3. Understand distinct selling decision customs and trees
4. Importing flat file data
5. All planning features
6. Predictive forecasting and rolling forecast input forms
7. Data actions and allocation processes
8. Collaboration, process control, and comments
Who can opt for this SAC Planning Online Training course?
Following professionals can opt for the SAC Planning training course:
1. Application consultant
2. Business Analyst
3. Data Consultant
4. Technology Consultant
What are the prerequisites to Attend the Analytics Planning Training Online Course?
An Overview of Analytics Cloud or prior experience with Analytics Cloud from a BI perspective is required to join this training course/